The Delta Ops Team takes care of everything that happens after the user clicks on the cart checkout button till the order has been fulfilled.
The Delta Ops team has one major goal - to make the order life cycle as smooth as possible for both the customer as well as the operations team and we develop tools and solutions to achieve that goal in style. We are called Delta Ops for a reason. Each one of our team member is a mercenary at heart and we bring that style into our development process, tasked with the mission to save the sale at all cost.
Each phase of the order's life is equally important - from delivering the product to reconciling the sale with the brand and trust us, we got it all.
Our principles are as intuitive as they could be
- Customer satisfaction is paramount
- Speed is paramount
- Reputation is paramount
- Stop using the word paramount
On a more serious note here are some quotes that describe us better-“Houston, we have a problem.”
If we had a dollar every time we heard this.“Do or do not, there is no try”
But in our case it is usually do or do, trying causes a lot of **operational** headaches all around.“I feel the need—the need for speed!”
With multiple teams pestering us day and night to get their stuff done first, some of us even mutter this in their sleep.“Go ahead, make my day”
This is what we presume a customer wishes when he or she contacts us. We make sure we provide the delights team the right data and tools to serve the customer. After all, customer is the boss!"Show me the money!"
This is how the finance team says hello to us.“Keep your friends close but your enemies closer”
We are a pretty close team, says a lot about us.“Good things come to those who wait”
Said no customer ever.
As you can guess from above, we are deeply integrated with a lot of teams across Fynd and beyond -
- Operations and Customer Care - We have provided tools like Ninja and Delights dashboard to monitor the status of orders and handle customer queries.
- Order Delivery - We take care of the order delivery flow using our delivery partner aggregator Hedwig.
- Store Dashboard - It is a panel for store managers to process orders.
- Finance - We provide all the sales data to finance team via our little (but highly effective, seriously, we even got a certificate for it) Reco tool.
- Growth - Err, what integration did we do with you again?
- Fify - Fify is our Facebook Messenger powered Chatbot. We recently adopted Fify, she had a difficult time adjusting to her new family initially, but we've become really fond of each other over time.
- Fynd Store - it is an Omni channel physical product planted across numerous stores of various brands which, I agree, does sound like Voldemort's masterplan to take it over the world, but it really helps the brand sales increase by a huge margin.
Good question, I think the correct answer would be Scale. Fynd has grown tremendously in the last few months and everything orders and operations related is being scaled up incredibly to match the high number of sales. Each product has to be given a facelift or maybe redesigned to hopefully extend its expiry date by a few years. So, as Fynd grows, the Delta Ops would sit back and enjoy the spectacle in its front row seats, albeit for a short amount of time, for God knows something will always need a tweak or two.